- No usage of PayPerLead's database or part of it may be made without the specific permission of PayPerLead Ltd., in writing.
- All of the information on this website is proprietary to PayPerLead Ltd.
- The website does not commit that the services will not be interrupted, flow without breaks and without errors, or impenetrable from unauthorized access to the PayPerLead's server farm, breakdowns or malfunctions in software and hardware, communication lines. Our service relies in part on 3rd party suppliers, and we are not responsible in any way to any deeds of 3rd parties, and are not responsible to any damages and/or loss and/or expense made to a visitor or a 3rd party made by or with the deed.
- The website is not responsible to the availability of the services, and/or the content, shape, reliability or accuracy of content as stated in these terms, and is not responsible to infringement of intellectual property, including trademarks and trade secrets.
- PayPerLead Ltd. uses one or more third party ad serving technology to serve ads at this site and at our clients' sites. In the course of delivering an ad to you, the third party ad serving party may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser and use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you
- PayPerLead Ltd. and its third party ad serving party uses "cookies" to enhance the Internet user's experience on the Web. Neither PayPerLead Ltd. nor such third party ad serving party uses these cookies to personally identify you in any way, and these cookies in no way damage your system or files.
- Although we believe that cookies help enhance your experience on the Web (by not repeatedly serving the same ads to you and delivering more relevant messages to you), neither PayPerLead Ltd. nor its third party ad serving party needs cookies to deliver ads to you.
- If you do not want the benefits of cookies, there is a simple procedure that allows you to deny or accept this feature. In order to "opt out" of the benefits of cookies, you may manually delete your cookies by following the instructions contained in the Help section of your browser.
- PayPerLead Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. Accordingly, we strictly adhere to all industry guidelines, including those established by the Direct Marketing Association. If you should have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact our Customer Services at email@example.com.
- We use PayPerLead Ltd. and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
- PayPerLead Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. Accordingly, we strictly adhere to all industry guidelines. We recommend that you periodically review this Privacy Statement, as PayPerLead Ltd. may update it from time to time.